The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) supports collaborative Undergraduate Research (UGR) at Vanguard University in several disciplines including (but, not limited to):
Research advisors are expected to:
- Meet with students on a regular basis, at least once per week
- Attend the SURP Orientation (5/28/19).
- Facilitate one orientation session
- Attend at least 75% of Wednesday and Friday Research Luncheons
- Attend the Research Poster Symposium (7/25/19)
Apply to Be a Summer Undergraduate Research Program Faculty Advisor
The deadline has passed for the 2019 SURP program.
If you are interested in becoming a Summer Undergraduate Research Program faculty advisor this year (May 29- July 25, 2019), please complete the form, below, with your research project title and description.
All inquiries should be made by January 28th, 2019.