New Faculty Experience
The New Faculty Experience is designed to equip incoming resident faculty members for the first few weeks of teaching at Vanguard. It is just one part of a broader professional development program, which continues throughout new professors first year as part of our community.
Learning outcome themes include: Get set, plug in, breathe, geek out, tune in, prepare, equip, explore, and connect. The New Faculty Experience helps establish co-mentoring relationships to support a greater understanding of how Vanguard is structured and how shared governance contributes to decision-making. The Institute for Faculty Development will send calendar invites to those who will be participating in the New Faculty Experience.
New Faculty Experience Days 1-4 | 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Day 1 | Waugh Student Center Price Room
- Day 2 | Waugh Student Center Price Room
- Day 3 | Zoom
- Day 4 | Waugh Student Center Price Room
- Day 108/1510:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Day 208/1610:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Day 308/1710:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Day 408/1810:00 am - 1:00 pm