Vanguard University’s OLC Membership has considerable benefits – enhance your working knowledge and take advantage of the Institutional Membership Quick Reference Guide that includes information about:
- Free OLC Webinars for Members – library of past webinars
- OLC Quality Scorecard – free downloadable materials (interactive scorecards are an OLC IM-exclusive benefit and are now self-downloadable)
- Access to the OLC Research Center
- TOOLS – downloadable Playbooks including the new “The Blended Institution of Higher Education”
Our membership also includes member pricing on OLC:
- Workshops (including the top workshop of 2022 Getting Started with Hybrid-Flexible (HyFlex) Course Design led by David Rhoads.)
- Online Teaching Certificate Programs
- Instructional Designer Programs and Courses
- OLC Conferences and Events
As OLC Institutional Members, all Vanguard University staff and faculty have access to these OLC resources. To gain access to these resources staff and faculty must create an OLC user account.
How to Set Up and Affiliate an Individual OLC User Account (each individual must have their own OLC user account to access your membership benefits).
It is also recommended that you Sign up to receive OLC Today, the OLC weekly newsletter. Once you sign up you will receive updates about new industry trends, research, professional development opportunities and more.