Policy Documents and Handbooks
Resident and adjunct faculty are expected to read and comply with all policies and procedures as outlined in the Institutional Manual. Please take note of the following documents in the manual under the General Employment Policies section:
The Employee Handbook details all aspects of your employment including guidelines, employment information, benefits, campus services, etc.
Please review key sections:
- The University and What Vanguard Represents, Section 700:000
- Faith Confession, Section 710:040
- Statement on Diversity, Section 710:050
- Affirmation Statement, Section 799:020
- Acknowledgement and Receipt, Section 799:030
The Faculty Handbook is and shall be a composite of current policies, procedures, and rules pertaining to the University Faculty. It can also be accessed at Faculty Resources.
*For further employment-related resources, please go to the Human Resources Portal.