Summer Undergraduate Research Program
The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) supports collaborative Undergraduate Research (UGR) at Vanguard University in several disciplines including (but, not limited to):
Faculty advisors are expected to:
- Meet with students on a regular basis, at least once per week
- Attend the SURP Orientation
- Facilitate one orientation session
- Attend most of the Wednesday Research Luncheons
- Attend the Research Symposium on July 13th, 2023
Apply to Be a Summer Undergraduate Research Program Faculty Advisor
If you are interested in becoming a Summer Undergraduate Research Program faculty advisor this year, please complete the form below, with your research project title and description.
Tentative dates for SURP 2023: May 15th – July 14th
Deadline for Submitting the SURP Advisor Interest Form: January 16th, 2023
For additional information, please contact Dr. Michael Hanna (SURP Coordinator) or Dr. Hien Park (Director of Undergraduate Research).