The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) supports collaborative Undergraduate Research (UGR) at Vanguard University in several disciplines including (but, not limited to):
Research advisors are expected to:
- Meet with students on a regular basis, at least once per week
- Attend the SURP Orientation (5/18/20).
- Facilitate one orientation session
- Attend at least 75% of Wednesday and Friday Research Luncheons
- Attend the Research Poster Symposium (7/16/20)
Apply to Be a Summer Undergraduate Research Program Faculty Advisor
If you are interested in becoming a Summer Undergraduate Research Program faculty advisor this year (May 18- July 17, 2020), please complete the form, below, with your research project title and description.
Deadline for Submitting the SURP Advisor Interest Form: January 27th by 8:00 am, 2020